All residents of the community, visitors, guests, invitees, and licensees are required to comply with the following regulations that are applicable to District owned facilities:
- Overnight parking is permitted at the amenity center upon written approval by the District Manager. Vehicles must be parked in the designated number spots and have the authorization tag displayed on the dash of the vehicle.
- For emergency overnight parking please call the Meritus afterhours number for authorization. The number is 1-800-644-5674. The District resident or vehicle owner must leave their name, address, phone number and/or email address, tag number, make and model of vehicle and the designated number spot in which the vehicle is being parked. The vehicle must be parked in one of the designated number spots. The vehicle may be parked up to 48 hours with emergency notification.
- Vehicles parked at the amenity center overnight without following the above procedures may be towed at the sole expense of the vehicle owner.
- Non-overnight parking is permitted in designated parking areas at the amenity center parking lot. No parking is allowed in or on any landscaped or improved common areas.
- The District, in its sole discretion, may issue temporary overnight parking passes for a period not to exceed seven (7) days upon the written request of the District resident or vehicle owner. The District may limit the number of temporary overnight parking passes that may be issued at any given time or to any District resident or vehicle owner in a year.
- No District parking spaces shall be used for accumulating or storing building materials, trash, etc.
- Double parking shall not be permitted in any District roadway (Spyglass) and amenity parking area at any time.
- No parking shall be permitted in handicapped parking spaces, unless authorized by permit.
- Any vehicle that, in the discretion of the District Manager, poses a safety hazard shall be prohibited from parking at the amenity center and on the roadways and rights-of-ways inside of Spyglass. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Vans with ladders, tools, etc. attached to the outside of the vehicle without being property secured and/or locked.
- Vehicles over 20 feet in length.
- Boats, RV’s or utility trailers.
- Vehicles with flat tires.
- Vehicles leaking fluids.
- Vehicles that are non-operable.
- Vehicles with expired tags.
- The District will reach out to notify the District resident and/or vehicle owner, via email and/or telephone at least 24 hours before ordering a vehicle to be towed.
- No parking shall be permitted on the roadways and rights-of-ways within Spyglass except in designated parking areas. Vehicles parked in any area where parking is not permitted shall be subject to towing at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
THE RESTRICTIONS LISTED HEREIN ARE IN ADDITION TO, AND EXCLUSIVE OF, VARIOUS STATE LAWS AND/OR COUNTY ORDINANCES AND/OR HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION STANDARDS GOVERNING SEVERAL OF THE LISTED VIOLATIONS.